Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My last, 15 more or less...

16/6/2015 

Like every other morning I woke up, on my laptop get ready for work scrolling my emails saw my transfer & re-designation e-letters notification. Couldn't really believe my eyes *squinting eyes* open the email click click retrieve the e-letters. It's official now that I will be transferring to another department with a new job roles. Now, soon... It will be happening I couldn't be any less grateful for it. 

Having said, I am down to more or less my last 15 days of working from home. Hehe I have been working from home since last year September overall it was a priceless experience. :')

Here's sharing my personal breakdown on the advantages of working from home:-

 Working at your most comfortable zones (home). 
 I get to my private time doing work with less distraction (no colleague).
 I get to save a lot of time and money (no travelling to office).
 I get to work from other places as long as there is stable internet connectivity (my Johor or friends house).
 I get to juggles stuffs in between doing my work (doing laundry etc).
 I get to choose what I want to eat for lunch (going to malls/drive thru).
 I get to hang out with my friends after work (since not coming back from office).
 I get more time with my family.


A throwback picture, this was at the A350 World Tour (November 2014). 

Last but not least I shall embrace my last few days of working from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment