Monday, June 15, 2015

J City

It feels so good that I with my family get to be back to Jakarta. It's always a pleasure to be here, reason being

Number 1 is the food!
Number 2 currency/cheaper
Number 3 my mum has friends there that could take us around
Number 4 local people are friendly :)
Number 5 we just love the city the buildings everything
Number 6 massage is way cheaper with excellent service
Number 7 we go crazy on fabric & local product at the supermarket

For this trip we decided to stay at Jakarta Pusat it's the main city itself. So my sister had booked Pullman Hotel that situated just apposite to Plaza & Grand Indonesia shopping malls. We just thought this time we would really want to explore the malls and be around the main city area.

Touched down, check in first stop is to have late lunch at Nasi Padang Garuda. A must place to eat whenever you are in Jakarta one's of the best nasi padang although it's slightly pricey but food tasted so darn good! & most importantly it's clean. Like all Nasi Padang restaurant they will serve you all the dishes in small portion with concept of once touches it's consider sold. Likewise food is being serve partially we were patiently waiting but not too long my mum said 'quick take picture of the food I'm so hungry I can't wait to eat' I quickly take a shot and we all start digging the food we were very hungry hahaha. 

So, this happened on the last night before we are leaving so my mum's friend took us to a massage place. The place design with some sort of Japanese style, so upon having the massage we walked to the place it was quite dark and before lying down on the massage chair we had to take out our shoes. After 1 hours of full body massage we walk down to the cashier to settle the bill the receptionist phone rang and the girl asked us 'Ada yang ketinggalan sepatu diatas ya?' Which means did someone left their shoes upstairs? So we all looked at each other/each other feet and apparently it was me that shoe-less!! Shocker it was so embarrassing me and my sister had a big laughs the thought of me walking all the way down shoe-less lol!! And suddenly one of the staffs had brought down my shoes hehe so nice of them. Hehe So I said oh the massage was so damn good that my feet feel so light that I forgot to wear my shoes. Hehe *walks out from the place quickly*

Here are some of the pictures:-




























No comments:

Post a Comment