Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wonder Pets?

Went into a Pets shop last few weeks with My lil bro Ad & Adam,
Happy happy them. Lol they canNOT stand still walk here walk there looking at different pets that being displayed.. The most that caught Ad's attention is the hamsters he told me
"Kakak Dira I like hamster, it's so cute. Can I buy it?." Hehehe So that's one I said you gotta ask Mama or Papa. After a while he bagged me to ask the salesgirl to take out the hamsters because he wants to touch it.. I asked the girl so she took one cute little hamster out & show to AD..
Suddenly I saw AD eyes like shinning & he become so flattering by the hamster..
Hahahaha!! too cute lah My lil bro.. he said.. "Awww so cuteee........." Hahaha
So that's about it us goofing playing around a pet shop in Sp. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment