Sunday, October 30, 2011

Self-discipline

Hi everyone how are you? I hope things been well & good.
Right now I am violation with a depressing on "Self-discipline"
It is already sound not so good.. & I am stress fully not happy with this recent habits.
I've slept more than 8hours yet I still feel sleepy & tiredness.
When I feel sleepy I'll become tired & when I'm tired I can't focus when I can't focus I failed to do anything in proper.
I really don't like this recent behavior nor habits of mine...
I kills time with sleeping, day time dreaming, thinking & again more sleeps~~~
I feel I am allot more productive than this way...
I tried to keep myself calm from all the misery & complicated of life's that I'm facing..
I always...tell my own self that I really MUST be grateful for what I have now.
My responsible, understanding, caring parents, a good listener sister & friends that always cared.
Right now at this state I am too disappointed with myself.
I use to have a bigger vision & mission..
I look life as a bigger picture & I always wanted the finest & big things in life.
It's sounds very inspiring yet I am now the demotivated Qeera.
It's scared to starting over.. another path of life..
the continuous after you finished your study & already got your scroll.
I am not complaining instead I'm so confused.. very :-(
I can't really decide to start of my career in which organization, department or positions.
I'm still lost but this lost has made me to become a lazy person..
I am not comfortable now so not.. but I want to get back on the track with the visionary Qeera right all again~
No any words can describe how sad I am now.
I'm praying to god to give me ways and show me the righteous path so that one day I'll be a successful person. With god willing..

No comments:

Post a Comment