Monday, October 18, 2010

Missing London:(

LONDON <---- I LOVE LONDON ! :))
although you are a busy busy mizyy city~ heal to the yeah i kindda miss u thou . :(
apparently you thought me many stuffs when i was there for my very 1st fucking time hooyeahh!:P you LONDON thought me how the hell i gotta controlled my pounds !!*
LOL i knw but yeah i learnt to be a wise spender when i was there okay.. I choose to NOT lived so big so that might as well on the last week i will NOT broke & lapaness haha! My Dad you're the coolest & understandable dad in world:) you give the source (pounds) kachingg like more than enough (cos i manage to control my spending hee:P) and Untyyy.. yeah u help me too much with my cloths,food & almost everything.. Hehe! I knww you all packed me with foods i mean lots of foodd oh thank god it does FULLED&FILLED me when i was hungry especially for my bfast!;) Fuhney is my Credit card was over a limit.. all i can remebered I was shopping cloths for me & my two little heroes. Oh yaa ya not forget some gifts for ppls bck homeee:)) hihi. Dush teruss kena cut the credit card the day I'm flying bck to KL. I am more happyyy cos.. i manage to save 100punds wehoo i knw rite but as soon as i checked in to terminal 4 heatrow airport haha there's me goess i did shop a lil bit;p cos its fak cheap tax freeee hehe! I love money & I lovee to shops bohooo I wanna go London again hopefully I'll get marry to my own MR.BIG. Amin... hehe:))

No comments:

Post a Comment