Monday, June 8, 2015

To Ipoh..

Its ritual for my mother to go to Ipoh to visit the brother, sil & grandchildren before Puasa starts. So past few weeks me and my mum (I drove) to Ipoh lol with excitement knowing that we will be reunite with the kiddos! We left KL at 10am-ish arrived in Ipoh just the right time to check-in. My brother had booked the hotel for us, we stayed at WEIL Hotel heard that it's a new hotel and it is connected to Ipoh Parade. I bet he knows us women much. Hehehe After check in we went for lunch makan-makan then made few turns at the malls and we all went back to the hotel room. While the nenek (grandmother) already so eager to have a nap/rest &the cucus on the other hand were soooo excited to go for swimming. They changed to their swimming attire and off we all go to the swimming pool. 

Hehehe here's the funny part.. *rofl* Adoiii.

So the pool is at the rooftop, it was an infinity pool it's so pretty with gazebo and so on.

But... apparently the hotel has only one infinity pool and they have no children pool. I should really have recorded the kiddos reaction at that time. Hahaha Kesian Mak su babies. Tsk tsk. So we all went back to the room and guess what, the kids had made their own 'swimming' session in the bath tub. :D Phewww luckily there is a bath tub. It's so easy to pleased the kiddos they were screaming and laughing like nobody business and as for me just by looking at them made me so so happy. Alhamdulilah :)


Here are some of the pictures taken from this trip.

















P.s/ This post has been drafted quite some time only today (actual date) 8/6/2015 I had the time to finish everything and posted it. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment