Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spa Fabric Facial

I loveeee to pamper myself.. & I think every girl should too! :-)
Especially to all the woman that been working their a*s off..
Like seriously, just spare some time & maybe just a little bit of money
for yourself.. doesn't matter anyway or anyhow as long as you'll like it. :-)
I usually (kind of my recent habit) will apply mask on my face..
3-4 times a week.. hehe!! I know right *blush*
& as we all know mask can be from various of types,
So last night I apply on a spa fabric facial mask!!
No need to go spa.. can just do it at home :-)
BUT....I have hard time really...hard time on putting it on my face
laugh at me as you want but seriously..
this happens to me everytime.. everrrytime!
The mask even covered my nose & even mouth like how am I going to breath?
Hahahaha. Hard time right? beauty is complicate okay lol

So...basically this is how I looked like last night
:-D
The bottom picture is the after look.. so radiant
I know *chuckles*

No comments:

Post a Comment