Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sea Turtle



I'm yearning........

To see sea turtle.. lay hundreds of eggs in each nesting season!! :-(
I found it's so interesting..very! tsk..tsk..tsk..
From my past childhood memories my dad once took me..
but...that was I'm at 5,6
or 7 years old? *scratch head*
Really hopes that one day I could meet The female sea turtle and see it (again)
Sea turtles are marine reptiles that inhabit all of the world's oceans
except the Arctic.
But relatively few young survive into their first year :-(
Crabs,monitor lizards and birds eat the eggs or prey on hatching as they make their way out to sea.
There is effective conservation means protecting turtles at all stages of their life cycle. *thumbs up*
In it's whole lifetime the average sea turtle will lay an estimated 1,800 eggs
while at a time sea turtles will lay aproximatly 50-200 eggs.


I need to plan on this as soon as possible..
*glares down* *sobbing*

No comments:

Post a Comment