Monday, September 26, 2011

Sangkar Kristal

Last weekend is my dearly babe Quyah Tahang wedding..
Quyah is my senior, we went to the same school..
Sultan Ibrahim girls school or (SIGS)
She is a one year senior to me, one of the best memories with her is during a school trip to Cameron Highland *chuckles* serious fun I tell you.. *chuckles*
That when I was 16 & Quyah is 17..
Okay enough about sweet memories.. Hehehe!!
I was really looking forward to attend her wedding.. :-) because
She actually herself came by to my house to send the invitation card..
I'm too flattered & would feel bad....BIG TIME if I didn't come thou.
I can see a "Cinderella" theme on her wedding day.. & I thought it's so...cute!!
& of course pretty too! She's looking so stunning. Oh well I'm so happy for her & her husband hopes the marriage everlasting..
& with dozens of beautiful generations.. :-)

So here some of the pictures to share with all of you



No comments:

Post a Comment