Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He's turning 8 alreadyyy


Right after Quyah's wedding on last saturday I've to rush back to Pap's place...
Because on the 26th September (Sunday) is my baby nephew Adam birthday! :-)
A small family gathering at Swensens Restaurant & Cafe at Subang Parade to celebrate this boy birthday.. :-) I just couldn't believed he is 8 years old alreadyyy :-'(
Why kids nowadays growing so fast?? I love seeing kids being a kid.. hehe *blow bubbles*
Adam is the baby of our family the first grandchild (that's make everyone lovee him) :-)
Btw.. he is my own Justin Bieber.. *sings baby..baby..baby...ohh* Hahaha
So this one goes to Mak usu baby Adam Happy happy the 8th birthday!!
Mak usu love you too much & hope to see you grow as a superboyz..
*smurfing kiss adam's cheek*

No comments:

Post a Comment