Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Recovery..


You never know will never know what I've been through..
I'm not the one I used to be..
and I miss the one I'm used to be..
Where is the girl that always smile..
and think everything's gonna be alright..

When he left I thought I'll pull through..
I really want to pull through..
By times its eating me..
I lost half of my strength..

Where has my spirit has gone?
dear god, I miss myself :(
I felt I lost in my own world..
Everyday seems empty..

I'm grateful to have caring & loving..
family & friends..
It's hurt me so bad when..
they don't want to see me sad..
and I don't want to make anyone worry about me..
they gave and support me the very best..
and I appreciate it so much..
It's so hurt when deep down inside..
I'm still weak.. I'm still in the process..
It's a process of me finding and putting..
myself all back together in 1 piece..

I really hope by times it heal..
It's an unknown and I don't even know how to say it..
Maybe by times it's heal..InsyaAllah..
I just keep on praying..
and hope everything's back to normal..
Because when I lost him..
I lost my objectives of life's
I really felt life's is too short..
I'm scared.. but this is life's
Nothing last forever..







No comments:

Post a Comment